Whether you need help with a wedding, reception, luncheon, baby shower, bridal shower, birthday, fundraiser, RS dinners or YW activities we are your go to budget friendly event decorating team.

Like your party needs, our prices vary based on the type of party.
For example, a typical wedding/reception starts at $2000.

Please contact us for more information.

sparklepartydesign@gmail.com OR 480-626-3427

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Chelsea Johnson (Soon to be Anderson) Bridal Shower

Chelsea's favorite colors are hot pink & black. These were also the colors for her wedding,
so naturally we used these colors for her bridal shower.

The shower was held at Chelsea's house....

I wanted to put a lot of cute welcome signs and what not out front,
 but it was pouring all day :(


Cute table as you walk in....


We used Black with White polka-dot Linen with Accents of Hot Pink



And now for the food! Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches, Mini Pizzas (for her sister Carly) and Veggie Cups with Dip...  YUMMMMM


Cute Home Made Canvas Art....I had black on me for days!
But well worth it!


We served Pink Lemonade, Orange Water, and Raspberry Frappe.... VERY tasty!




And Finally, DESSERT!!! Strawberry Cheesecake, Pink frosted Cookies, and Cake Pops!

The Shower was a Success and a lot of Fun to Decorate!

We look forward to doing many more Bridal Showers

3 comments:

  1. Kayla,

    You are the best event planner i have seen! That was the cutest shower ever and I feel honored that you made it such a success for me! You are so talented at what you do!!! Thank you so much for doing so much work and making it wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOO excited for my baby shower!!! :D I adore the homemade canvases....SO CUTE!! I love the white stands with photos on display too. And the polka dots! I pretty much just love everything! :) I've thought about having our maternity photos done a little beforehand so that we can have pictures at the shower....not sure yet. As of the potential date we have right now, I'll be 37 weeks. YIKES! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this theme is really awesome. You have just put me at a standstill by sharing these quality photos from this bash. At one of the local NYC venues we also would be throwing a DIY shower for our cousin and I have got the responsibility to find a nice theme. I am sure your party would be liked by all so we might be using these ideas.

    ReplyDelete